Butterfly valve common faults and elimination methods
1. Before installation, please confirm whether the product performance and medium flow direction arrow are consistent with the movement condition, and wash the valve cavity. It is not allowed to have impurities and foreign bodies on the sealing ring and butterfly plate.
2. It is recommended to use the special flange for the disc valve, namely HGJ54-91 socket welded steel flange.
3, installed in the pipeline position, the best position for vertical installation, but not upside down.
4, the use of the need to adjust the flow, there are worm gear box control.
5, open and close the dish valve more times, in two months or so, open the worm gear cover, check whether the butter is normal, should maintain the right amount of butter.
6, check the connection parts required to press, that is, to ensure the bees of the packing, but also to ensure the flexible rotation of the valve stem.
7. Metal seal butterfly valve products are not suitable for installation at the end of the pipeline. If it must be installed at the end of the pipeline, it is necessary to install the outlet flange to prevent the sealing ring from overloading and overpositioning.
8. Valve stem installation and use reaction Check the valve use effect regularly, and remove the fault in time.
Possible fault problems:
Cause one: the secret cover is leaked.
1. There are sundries on the butterfly plate and sealing surface
2. The closing position of the butterfly plate and sealing surface is not consistent
3. The flange bolts at the outlet side are not stressed evenly or do not comply with the requirements in Figure 1
4. The direction of pressure test is not as required in Figure 1
1. Eliminate impurities and clean the valve cavity
2. Adjust the adjusting screw of worm gear or electric actuator to ensure the correct closing position of valve
3. Check the plane of the mounting flange and the pressing country of the bolt, and press it evenly
4. Press the seal direction according to the tip
Reason two: The valve two end leakage.
1. Failure of sealing gaskets on both sides
2. The tightness of the pipe flange is uneven or not compressed
3. The upper and lower sealing gaskets of the sealing ring fail
1. Replace the sealing gasket
2. Press flange bolts (uniform stress)
3. Remove the pressure ring of the valve, replace the sealing ring and the failure gasket