1. Pneumatic device is simple in structure, light in weight, simple in installation and maintenance. The medium is air, compared with the hydraulic medium is not easy to burn, so the use of safety.
2, The working medium is inexhaustible air, air itself does not cost money. Exhaust treatment is simple, does not pollute the environment, low cost.
3. The adjustment of output force and working speed is very easy. Cylinder movement speed is generally less than 1M/S, faster than the hydraulic and electrical mode of movement speed.
4. High reliability and long service life. The number of effective actions of electrical components is about one million times. And the life of the general solenoid valve is more than 30 million times, some good quality valves more than 200 million times.
5. Make use of compressibility of air to store energy and realize centralized air supply. It can release energy in short time to obtain high speed response in intermittent movement. Buffering can be implemented. Strong adaptability to shock load and overload. Under certain conditions. The pneumatic device can have self – retaining capability.
6, Full pneumatic control with fire, explosion-proof, moisture-proof ability. Compared with hydraulic mode, pneumatic mode can use in high temperature occasions.
7. Compressed air can be centrally supplied and transported long distance.
1. Due to the compressibility of air, the operating speed of the cylinder is susceptible to changes in load. The gas-liquid linkage can overcome this defect.
2. When the cylinder moves at low speed, its stability at low speed is not as good as that of the hydraulic cylinder due to the large proportion of friction in thrust.
3. Although in many applications, the output force of the cylinder can meet the working requirements, its output force is smaller than that of the hydraulic cylinder.